An IRA charitable rollover is a great way you can help people in Asia and reduce taxes from your IRA withdrawals this year.
IRA Charitable Rollover
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Gospel for Asia
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work of Gospel for Asia
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator (custodian) to make a gift from your IRA to Gospel for Asia.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred from your IRA administrator to Gospel for Asia to bring help and hope to many in Asia.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction because you will not need to claim that amount as taxable income.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
For more information, click on the links below: